Thursday, February 7, 2013

Update...

I guess if I'm going to have a blog, I actually need to blog.  My first and only post was almost 7 months ago.  It's been a busy 7 months! 

Madalyn turned 5, and had a fun birthday party at Pump It Up.  Lots and lots of bouncing!

 
 
She also started Kindergarten.  Sniff, sniff!  Where did the time go?
 


Luke turned 1 in November!  Where did that year go?  Didn't I JUST have him??



Thanksgiving was great this year.  Last year we spent it in the hospital because Luke was just born.  This is a picture of my Mom and I cooking it up.  That is not my outfit, just an apron.  Ha! 

 
Christmas was amazing!  It's so fun to see it all through the eyes of your children. 

 
Madalyn and Luke at Breakfast with Santa.

 
After Santa visited on Christmas Eve. 

 
Madalyn and I ready to see what Santa brought!
 
 
How did you know I wanted this?? 
This is probably my favorite picture from Christmas morning. 
Her expression is priceless!

 
Luke finally woke up and joined in the fun!


I'm planning on adding a few more posts to catch up over the next week.

Here are some posts for you to look forward to:
  • Valentine's Day Ideas
  • Groundhog Day Fun
  • Our Trip to the Manatee Park

    Pin It!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Notes to the teacher